ETRS Travel Bursaries
Information in respect to:
- through submission of the abstract, to be considered for an ETRS PhD or Post-Doc travel bursary
Bursaries will be available to:
- three PhD students (any year of study except the first)
- three Early Career Researchers (within 5 years of them obtaining their PhDs).
The bursaries will cover a 3-day registration fee (early bird rate only) for the ETRS ASM 2019.
The deadline for application for these bursaries is 15th June, 2019.
The applicant is expected to:
- be an ETRS member to be considered for these bursaries.
- submit an abstract and register for the meeting prior to the early bird deadline.
- send an email to email@example.com to apply for the bursary and indicate that they are either a PhD student (not in their first year of study) or an Early Career Researcher (within 5 years of obtaining their PhD).
- state, being under the age of 35
A committee will decide to whom the bursaries will be awarded.
Unsuccessful applicants will not be able to withdraw from the congress.