Registration is now open
ETRS 2019 Annual Meeting, Sept.11 - Sept.13, 2019
Tissue regeneration - "From basic science to clinical translation"
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER or click in the box on the right
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT or click in the box on the right
3 DAY REGISTRATION PRICE:
- Member* € 550
- Non-member € 650
- Paramedic** Member* € 375,00
- Paramedic** Non-member € 425,00
- Student*** Member* € 375,00
- Student*** Non-member € 425,00
- Industry € 795,00
1 DAY REGISTRATION PRICE
- Member* € 300,00
- Non-member € 350,00
- Paramedic** Member* € 200,00
- Paramedic** Non-member € 250,00
- Student*** Member* € 200,00
- Student*** Non-member € 250,00
- Industry € 495,00
* Member of the European Tissue Repair Society (ETRS).
** Paramedic covers a wide group of non-medical professions, including nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, social workers, psychologists, dieticians and other professionals associated with wound care.
*** A verification letter must accompany the registration
Please note that registration is only possible via registration form and received confirmation.
Registration fee includes admission to all scientific sessions of the day, the industry exhibition, all conference material, welcome reception, certificate of attendance, coffee/tea breaks and lunch.
The Networking dinner & Party can be booked as supplementary option when registering
- a delicious buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes as a selection of drinks for the evening.
- Live entertainment is offered by the band which guarantees a great atmosphere in a fabulous location.
Date: September, 12th 2019
Admission: from 7:30 pm until 03:00 am
Location: Club Ampere (im Muffatwerk) Munich, Zellstraße 4, 81667 München
Price: € 85.00
Please note that the number of places for this event is limited to 170 guests
T I M E L I N E S
Entry for ETRS Young Investigator Prize closes
30th April - 15th May
Abstracts reviewed (ETRS Board).
General decision on applicants’ acceptance to the meeting, decision on who will compete for the YIA Oral prize and who get the ETRS travel bursaries.
Early bird registration deadline
guidelines for abstract presenters: You have 10 minutes for your presentation with 2 min questions