Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1,
D-85764 Neuherberg, Germany
Phone: +49 89 3187-0
Board of Directors: Prof. Dr. Matthias H. Tschöp, Heinrich Baßler, Kerstin Günther
Register of Societies: Amtsgericht München HRB 6466
value added tax identification number: DE 129521671
Chairwoman of Supervisory Board: MinDir’in Prof. Dr. Veronika von Messling
Dr. Yuval Rinkevich
- Motel One Munich-German Museum - All images licenses exclusive to: Motel One Munich-German Museum.
- Living Hotel am Deutschen Museum - All images licenses exclusive to: Living Hotel am Deutschen Museum.
- Derag Living Hotel Living Hotel Prinzessin Elisabeth - All images licenses exclusive to: Derag Living Hotel Living Hotel Prinzessin Elisabeth.
- Isarforum Munich – All image licenses exclusive to: Location-Broker GmbH, Theresienstr. 134, 80333 München.
- Club Ampere / Muffatwerk - All image licenses exclusive to: Muffathalle, Ampere, Muffatcafé, Studios, Biergarten- Zellstraße 4, 81667 München
- Speakers’ images on website – all images were provided by the speakers themselves and are exclusive to them.
- Image: Ludwigsbrücke on “Venue and surroundings” page – Image by : Anders Norén, open source.
- Image: Flaucher on “Venue and surroundings” page – Image exclusive to: Das offizielle Stadtportal, muenchen.de, open source.
- Image: Munich skyline- purchased from Shutterstock-variations created by S. Schiener
Hetzner Online GmbH
graphodata AG - TYPO3 and Fullservice Internetagency
The Helmholtz Zentrum München reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect will therefore be rejected.
Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the Helmholtz Zentrum München without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The Helmholtz Zentrum München is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from the Helmholtz Zentrum München´s pages - unless the Helmholtz Zentrum München has full knowledge of illegal contents and is able to prevent the visitors of the Helmholtz Zentrum München site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective page might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages.
The Helmholtz Zentrum München intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the Helmholtz Zentrum München is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as texts or diagrams, in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the Helmholtz Zentrum München´s prior agreement (please contact the public relation department: presse(at)helmholtz-muenchen.de).
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain unaffected by this fact.